Thursday, May 30, 2013

Reflection on my final presentation

I'm going to present my powerpoint in use of the wesite Prezi. I chose to do it this way, because the design is cool, and it's a really easy way to make it. I included my investigating tasks in my powerpint, and I did one slide for each task - one slide for Web 2.0, and one slide for questionnaires. I finished all my tasks, and added them all into my powerpoint. The disadvantages of using this website though, is that you can't add more slides to the presentation, which results in not enough space for all the information. I made a graph for each question in my questionnaire, but since there wasn't enough space for all of them, I made one big one, using 3 of my questions.  I completed my powerpoint in 2 days-time, which matched my planning. Overall, I'm happy about my presentation, but it would be better if I could have added more slides into it. I am not going to present today (May 30th 2013), which lets me have more time to finish of any details.

Here is my final presentation:  http://prezi.com/ygdl00a5_5ul/present/?auth_key=rkc52mk&follow=ulvbceee33w_&kw=present-ygdl00a5_5ul&rc=ref-41877501

No comments:

Post a Comment