I have reached my target for this term which was a level 6. In term 1 I got a level 5, which means that I have improved by one level. I am happy about my scores, and I think that I've done a lot better this term, and I have stayed more focused. The highest mark I got was a 6/6, which I got for Criteria F (attitudes in technology.) The lowest mark I got was a 4/6, which I scored for Criteria E (investigation), and I could have done better for that one. For the other Criteria (A,B,C,D) I scored level 5/6, which I am happy for. My target for next year would be a Level 7, which I have to work hard for. To win my target for next year, I have to stay focused in class, so I won't have any homework, and I'll do all my work in class. I also have to improve my evaluation, which was my lowest mark this term. Overall I'm happy for my score since I reached my target!
No comments:
Post a Comment