It's now end of the year, and the second last ICT lesson this long year, and I have been able to accomplish a lot of things. I have been able to show my skills through out the whole year, including skills from the IB-learner profile: Investigating, Design, Plan, Create, Evaluate and Attitudes In Technology. For term 1, we were assigned to investigate HTML and Digital portfolios, which I managed well. In term 2, we had to investigate QR-codes, and in this term (3), we had to investigate about Web 2.0 and questionnaires. I managed my investigation really well, and I've been able to learn a lot of new things this year, because of my good investigation and research. The second criterion is Design, where I had to design my project, using two different ideas of design. In term 1, I managed well to complete my design for my video. In term 2, I had to design my Tech Fair project, which I also managed pretty well, and lastly: for term 3, I completed my design for my Web 2.0 presentation, and my design of the graphs from my questionnaire. The third criterion is Plan, which I also managed well, as I managed to finish my projects in time, which shows that I used good planning for all my tasks. In term 1, I had to plan my video, and how I was going to complete it. In term 2, I had to do a lot of planning, to finish my BIG Tech Fair project in time. For term 3, I had to plan my presentation for Web 2.0, and I manged to complete this in time too, with a little stress though. The forth one is create, where I basically have to create my project, using my planning and design, which is one of the reasons these are important. I created my video in term 1, using Windows Movie Maker, which I managed pretty well. In term 2, it came to creating my Tech Fair project, which was really easy as I had all my planning and my design ready. For this term (3), I designed my presentation for Web 2.0, using all my investigation, planning, and design. I also created my questionnaires, which I managed because of my collected data. The second last one, is evaluation, which I had to reflect and evaluate on all my work, which I managed pretty well, but could have done better. I had to discuss the disadvantages and advantages of my work. The last one is my attitudes in technology, which I've done pretty well, as I have stayed positive through out the whole year, completed all my work, and I've enjoyed working in this class. Overall, this year have been really good, I've managed to complete all my work: and because of this, I've achieved really good marks.
No comments:
Post a Comment