Reflection: I have collected data from my questionnaires, which went really well. I didn't manage to collect answers from all 30 people, but I think I got about 15 people answering my questionnaire. I managed to get answers from my peers, people from my hometown (grade 8), some people from grade 7, and my parents. I hoped for more anwers, to get better graphs, but I got enough to make good graphs. To make them, I used Windows Excel, and I used bar graphs to carry out my experiment. Overall I really like the graphs I made, and I'm glad I used Windows Excel, because it helped me to make good graphs, in a really easy way.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Questionnaire Graphs
Reflection: I have collected data from my questionnaires, which went really well. I didn't manage to collect answers from all 30 people, but I think I got about 15 people answering my questionnaire. I managed to get answers from my peers, people from my hometown (grade 8), some people from grade 7, and my parents. I hoped for more anwers, to get better graphs, but I got enough to make good graphs. To make them, I used Windows Excel, and I used bar graphs to carry out my experiment. Overall I really like the graphs I made, and I'm glad I used Windows Excel, because it helped me to make good graphs, in a really easy way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment