Please answer yes or no.
1. have you ever heard about Web 2.0?
2. Are you familiar with Web 2.0?
3. Is web 2.0 a part of your daily routine?
4. Do you use facebook?
5. Do you use twitter?
6. Do you use blogspot?
7. Do you use email/yahoo mail?
8. Do you use Web 2.0 to search for information?
Answer (not yes or no)
9. Do you think Web 2.0 has affected your life in a good or bad way?
10. Can you state what Web 2.0 is used for?
Reflection: I gathered feedback from my peers of my first questionnaire, and I took it in. I couldn't make a lot of improvement, because they said that I had to give them more answer options, which is hard as I was going to make it into different graphs. In my final questionnaires, they are able to show knowledge, give opinions, and me myself is able to gather information about how many people use social networking. I gathered enough answers to finish my graphs, and I made good graphs for this specific questionnaire. I also managed to get my answers from different people: My peers, some people from grade 7, some people from my home town (grade 8), and my parents.
1. have you ever heard about Web 2.0?
2. Are you familiar with Web 2.0?
3. Is web 2.0 a part of your daily routine?
4. Do you use facebook?
5. Do you use twitter?
6. Do you use blogspot?
7. Do you use email/yahoo mail?
8. Do you use Web 2.0 to search for information?
Answer (not yes or no)
9. Do you think Web 2.0 has affected your life in a good or bad way?
10. Can you state what Web 2.0 is used for?
Reflection: I gathered feedback from my peers of my first questionnaire, and I took it in. I couldn't make a lot of improvement, because they said that I had to give them more answer options, which is hard as I was going to make it into different graphs. In my final questionnaires, they are able to show knowledge, give opinions, and me myself is able to gather information about how many people use social networking. I gathered enough answers to finish my graphs, and I made good graphs for this specific questionnaire. I also managed to get my answers from different people: My peers, some people from grade 7, some people from my home town (grade 8), and my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment